Background: A brief overview of the world of Dark Earth, its history and setting.
The Chosen: Also called the Godsmarked. The heroes of Dark Earth (that’s you!)
Waystones: The devices that carry the Godsmarked through the world.
Pantheons: The gods of Earth’s mythology as they appear in the game world.
Organized Play: How we organize games and groups, and a bit about the organizers.
History: An history of Dark Earth.
Regions: The geography of Dark Earth.
Frontiers: Uncivilized regions, mysterious places and exotic danger await!
Threats: An overview of the general threats in the world.
Dark Earth Season 2
- Arthurian England: DM Lead: Roger P.
- The Roman Empire DM Lead: Bill M.
- The Celtic Lands DM Lead: Larry S.
- Scandinavia, Realm of the Norse: DM Lead: Slater B.
- Japan, The Empire Of The Rising Sun DM Lead: Frank H.
- First Chiefdoms of Native America: DM Lead: Andrea J.
- Australia: DM Lead: Rob C.
- South America: DM Lead: Ed V.
- India: DM Lead: Julian C.
- Slavic Lands: DM Lead: Kordian S.
- Egypt: DM Lead: Scott R.
Characters in Dark Earth: How to build a character or transfer an existing AL character.
Treasure and Adventure Rewards: What you can expect from the modules we run.
Dungeon Mastering: What you get for DMing, and how to be one.
House Rules: Rules changes, variations, suggestions and clarifications from the books.
DM Guides and Resources
Season 1 Archives
These are the pages we created for Season 1, reading through them may give you a glimpse as to what has gone before…
Umbra: The coalition of dark gods attempting to take over the world.
Season 1 Factions: The organizations that have sprung up to coordinate the Chosen from different pantheons to work together against the Umbra.